Hot Air Oven
We have gained a remarkable position in the industry by offering Hot Air Oven, which is used for day to day heating and drying applications performed in various laboratories. The offered Hot Air Oven is equipped with thermostat for controlling the temperature. Apart from this, the entire range is demanded in the market for their features like excellent insulation, high thermal efficiency and minimal maintenance. This range has double walled, outside mild steel sheet painted / powder coated and inside made of stainless steel or aluminium.
- Body Structure: Double walled with mineral wool Insulation
- Outer Body: MS powder coated with enamel Stove paint
- Inner Body: SS
- Trays: 2 (Adjustable)
- Range: Ambient to 2500 C
- Display: Digital
- Controller: Microprocessor based digital Temperature controller “Seleck”
- Sensor : PID Sensor
- Heating Element : heating wire element
- Heater Capacity : 3 kW
- Air Circulation: Inbuilt Fan
- Power Supply: 220 VAC, 50 Hz
- Chamber Sizes: 14” x 14” x 14”
- 18” x 18” x 18”/24” x 24” x 24″/ 36” x 36” x 36” etc.(As per client requirement)
- Latest model Oven incorporating German technology.
- Temperature ambient up to 250˚C with a sensitivity of ±1˚C.
- Inside Chamber made of Stainless Steel. Advance Digital Display. Exclusive features:- blower One to keep the temperature inside the chamber completely uniform.
- Exclusively used for perspiration and Oven-Dry tests with high accuracy. 24 Inch cubical inner chamber provides enough space.